Monday, September 8, 2008

Student Teaching Day 4

Today one of the girls in the class told me that I wear too much eyeshadow and that I was putting it on wrong. Then, she proceeded to tell me how to put it on the correct way!! She's 10 and doesn't even wear eyeshadow. My eyeshadow is light and perfect the way I do it. :) These kids are testing my patience.

Also, one of the boys in the class told me that he wasn't going to do the assignment I had for him. I made him do it and when he found out it was for practice and not homework, he through a fit.

But, I still love teaching!

1 comment:

The Cunninghams said...

Jaimee! What a mean little girl... I always knew there was a reason not to trust them.:)

I'm glad you still love teaching though. Let's go to Yoasis soon. Maybe tonight!