Tuesday, December 23, 2008

No Snow? I love it here!!



After 15 long hours of driving through 3 blizzards on 3 hours of sleep, I am finally home . . . No snow, 60 degrees, sunny all day long . . . I could get used to this. :) I love Mesa.

The picture to the top left is a really big hill that my car got stuck on in the snow Monday Night. Because my family and I had driven through two blizzards all ready and was hitting our third one, we decided to stop in Flagstaff for the night. Unfortunately, my parents picked the hotel that was on top of a mountain!! I was stuck on the hill for 15 minutes waiting for my dad to come push me out of the snow. Lucky for me, a man who happened to be going to the same hotel saw my struggles and came to my rescue. I love random acts of kindness. What a good man. My family and I managed to make it home just in time for Christmas Eve Eve (The day before Christmas Eve.) I am so excited for Christmas. You know what they say . . . It's the best time of the year. I think so too. :)


No comments: