Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's Been Way Too Long . . .

Sorry all of those who faithfully check and read my Blog and have found no new postings since February. I have been very busy. I want to give a shout out to all those who have just graduated last week. Congratulations!! You all are done with school! Yea! It's so great. I have been graduated for 4 months now and it is not at all what I was expecting. I do not miss the challenges that come from school work and college life, but there are new and different challenges that come with growing up and I am loving every bit of it!
I have been having nothing but fun since I've been in Arizona. I am going to post more soon and hopefully I'll be able to keep my blog more updated. I guess that is something to look forward to. . . :)

2 comments:

Just Me! said...

You definitely need to post more!

The Cunninghams said...

Why do you tease me Jaimee? I thought you were back!