Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Growing Up!


My sister had her High School graduation this last week. It was so great. When we got to the High School it was nice outside and it seemed like it was going to be a perfect night for a graduation. The sky quickly turned dark and cloudy after 30 minutes of being there. The rain came. . . It was cold. I was not prepared. The principal decided that since it was raining he was not going to give his speech. Of course the crowd cheered when he announced this. The superintendent read a 30 second poem and then quickly sat down. A three hour graduation turned out to only be about an hour and a half! Of course, I was soaked. We all looked like we had jumped in the pool with our clothes on. But, it was worth it.

I am so proud of my sister for accomplishing this big goal in her life. She is going to be going to the LDS Business College in Salt Lake at the end of August. I am going to miss her so much. She is truly my best friend.

Congratulations Sis! Way to Go!! :)

No comments: