Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Charcoal!!


On Sunday, I opened the door to the garage and found a grey kitten having the time of her life inside my garage! I have no idea how long she was in there before I found her, but as soon as she saw me she ran and hid. I couldn't find her to swoosh her out of the garage so I just left to go to church. I told my dad about it later and I told him that I didn't know if she was still in the garage or if she somehow made it out. So we went to investigate. As my dad was moving around the wood in the garage, we found her . . . scared as a . . . kitten? Is that where that phrase came from? Anyway, I grabbed her, took her out of the garage, and tried to calm her down. I fed her water and she slept in my backyard. I named her Charcoal. I haven't seen her since Sunday, but I put water out for her everyday. :) I don't usually like animals, but I think I'll make an exception for Charcoal.

4 comments:

Kaylee Baldwin said...

is this a real picture?

Jaimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaimee said...

No, it's not . . . but it was the closest looking picture of my real cat I could find on the internet. This brings me back to the olden days with you and Catherine. :)

Kaylee Baldwin said...

oh, Kat, she was great until she went crazy and killed her babies.