Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Anything is funny at 3 a.m.!

This past weekend I had the opportunity to go on a cabin trip up to Payson with a few of my friends. It was really nice to get out of the heat. The high was in the 80's and the low was somewhere in the 50's. It got pretty cold during the night. It felt nice to wear a jacket again. I haven't worn one in so long!
This cabin trip brought new meaning to the phrase, "Good Times". Below are some quotes from the trip that I thought were funny. Enjoy!

1. "I'm just going to wear shorts. Do you think that's okay?" - Jaimee
"Scandalous!" - Jenny
"Why?" - Jaimee
"Oh, I pictured you in booty shorts." - Jenny

2. "I'm skinnier than people think. Here . . . let me show you." - Casey
"Really?" - Jaimee
"No." - Casey
"Good. I almost spit out my food." - Jenny
"It's nice to know that the thought of me shirtless makes you want to throw up." - Casey

3. "Where's my pillow? Oh . . . Casey has it." - Jaimee
"Where's my pillow? Someone stole it." - Jenny
[. . .]
"Jacob would you mind moving into the other room to sleep. Sorry we woke you up." -Jenny
"That's fine." - Jacob
[. . .]
"Did you see what Jacob was holding! He has my pillow." -Jenny
"Great . . . our pillows are getting more action than we are!" -Jaimee

4. "Aaahhh!!!" - Jenny
(A tuck, dive, and a roll over the bed. That must have been one scary moth.)

5. "It's a car dance off!!" - Jenny
"We totally won." - Jaimee
"Ya, but I don't think the other car knew we were having a dance off." - Casey
Ha ha.

Well, those are just some of the funny things we did this past weekend. :)

2 comments:

Kaylee Baldwin said...

That's hilrious. We really should do a car dance off...

Jaimee said...

Ya. I'd smoke you . . . unless you got Jeremy to dance too. Then I would have to recruit Lyndsie. And we would win . . . unless you got the kids to dance. That would be so cute. Ha ha. I can just picture it.