Say What!?! Pregnant? Or NOT Pregnant? That is the question I have been getting asked a lot lately by family, friends, and neighbors. Did I gain weight? Do I look pregnant? No, I don't. I think it is more my behavior and habits that have changed that makes people think I am... maybe. Like, how I have to go to the bathroom every hour. But I'm a girl. And I drink like a gallon of water a day. Am I moody? I hope not. Do I cry a lot? No. Do I have morning sickness? No. I've been getting headaches a lot - - but they are sinus/allergy related.
"Do you have something to announce?" That is the question I was asked Sunday night while over at my in-laws house. "Uh . . . I don't think so. Why?" "You just go to the bathroom a lot, we thought maybe you were pregnant."
Ha ha - - I love Seth's family. I think they really want us to have a baby. As long as it's a boy. :)
Oh . . and the answer is . . . NOT pregnant.
5 comments:
hahahahaha I LOVE this post. It's so true! My favorite time was when I was asked at mom and dad's ward by someone if I was preggo, when I was wearing a high waisted skirt. Do I look fat?? Maybe porky...but definitely not preggo! :) I'm glad I finally found your blog again. Love the picture on top. Super cool.
You totally had me thinking you were pregnant with the title of that post!:)
Ha! Remember when CW did that April fools day prank with a text that said she was pregnant? (And I was super-worked up angry that she texted me instead of calling) I thought: Jaimee better not be announcing this on her blog before calling me. She's smarter than that!!
Wait a minute. . . ARE YOU pregnant???? Just kidding! love you!
ps. you do go to the bathroom alot so I can understand where the carpenters are coming from. :)
Actually I'm glad someone in the family has to go to the bathroom as much as I do!! Sure love you guys!
Post a Comment