We got something called a "Flash Pass" (because it was July and really busy). This "tamagachi" looking thing practically got us to the front of every line AND they gave us wrist bands so we could ride all the rides TWICE. I love roller coasters and I thought that was a pretty good deal. You just stay on the ride, show them your wrist band, and they send you off on the ride a second time. I would recommend this pass to anyone who goes in the summer. It sure beats standing in a 3 hour line for a 20 second ride.
The first ride we went on was mild. It is called Colossus. The roller coaster was wooden and just went up and down a lot. I kind of felt nauseous after riding the ride TWICE.
The next ride we went on was Scream. I thought that ride was a lot of fun, but it went upside down one too many times. My mom and I sat out while the boys went on their second run. It was getting a little too hot for us by that time so we went on a water ride. This simple log ride turned out to be one of my favorite rides. We got soaked!
The water felt nice because it was a hot day. We felt refreshed and ready for the next ride - - Goliath.
After our 2nd time around, I could tell that my mom had made a big mistake. We got off and she had to go sit down. We rested and drank lots of water and cooled off. When she felt a little better, we went on a more mild ride - Ninja. This ride swoops in the trees. I think this was our second mistake. The motion of sweeping back and forth through the trees made my mom even more sick. When we got off we rested again and my mom thew up in the bathroom.
This ride was intense. I was tired and hungry and we had been standing in line for 25 minutes and I lost it. So, the ride is really high and you sit in a chair and then they tip the chair forward so you're facing the ground. The whole ride is done while you face the ground. I am scared of heights and was trying to be brave, but right as we got up there, I stated crying. It's a little embarrassing, but it happened. Seth and my dad kept saying, "You don't have to ride this one." but I told myself I would try everything at least once. So I stopped my tears and forced myself to get on the ride. Once we started going I realized how high we were and we kept climbing higher and higher, and Seth said, "you should close your eyes and I'll tell you when you can open them." Well, I don't remember him ever telling me to open them and the times I did, I wish I hadn't. When the ride was finally over, I remember bursting into even bigger hysterical tears because I was so scared and happy I could get off the ride.
We walked over to the SUPERMAN ride. After Tatsu, I felt like any ride I went on would be a piece of cake. We rode Superman twice.
This ride was one of my favorites, except the line is ridiculously long for a 5 second ride.The last ride we went on was APOCALYPSE.
It was fast, fun, and safe. It was a great ride to end the day on.
I enjoyed spending time with my husband and parents, but I think next time we we'll go to Disneyland.
5 comments:
You are way braver than me! I'm almost getting sick just reading about all of these.
I am impressed that you went on all of those rides. Thanks for the info. I don't think I need to go now. Disneyland it is!!
Yeah!!! It was quite the experience, with me throwing up in the bathroom and Jaimee crying like a baby. . . I think we'll stick with Disneyland too!!!
You crack me up! Way to be brave. I miss Magic Mountain. Mike and I need to go back, since it's been over ten years...
Man I'm jealous!! I'm pretty sure Zach will go with me when he gets home.
Post a Comment