

This year went fast. It didn't seem like that at first. Her first 6 months dragged on and I thought I was never going to sleep again!

But, then once she started sleeping, she also started eating real food, crawling, dancing, teething, smiling, clapping, sharing, learning, talking and before I knew it, walking! I have had a lot of fun with her in this last year. I feel like my little baby has transformed into a toddler over night. She has such a cute personality.




We celebrated her 1 year birthday with family a few days ago. My parents and sister and her family joined Seth's family for Sunday dinner. We had Lasagna, one of Addy's favorite meals; also a traditional fast Sunday dinner.
After dinner she opened presents. She got so many gifts!

She is spoiled and loved by all family members. She was so excited for every gift she opened. She is a sweet girl.

She wasn't sure how to unwrap the presents so she had her cousins helping her. Addy was in heaven. She is a little Diva. She loves to be the center of attention.

She started licking her hands and grabbing at the cake for more. Then she was trying to share with everyone.

And so her chocolate addiction begins.....
It was a good day. Thank you to all the family! You all made Addy feel special. She had a lot of fun. Love you all!
Here is the video we took of Adelyn eating her cake if you are interested. Enjoy!
1 comment:
She seriously became a toddler overnight! Crazy how they do that!!
Post a Comment