This week, me and Mollie did something fun every night.
On Monday, we went out to eat with some old friends that used to be in the ward, but now they are married.
On Tuesday, we went to SLC and watched Savior of the World. The first act was amazing, but the second act was just okay. I feel like they didn't want to show the Savior's face, but I think it would have been more powerful if they did show the Savior's face. Anyway, it was good, but the Easter pagent is way
better.
On Wednesday, we went out to eat with the Adams before the . . . Carrie Underwood Concert!! She rocks. I had so much fun at that concert. Carrie sounds just as good live as she does on her CD.
On Thursday, we went to the Twilight midnight showing. It was kind of a funny, cheesy movie. I liked it a lot, but I would see it more as a comedy rather than a romance.
Besides all of the craziness with never being home and staying out way late, I started teaching all by myself all day everyday this last week. It was so much fun! I love being a teacher. That is my true calling in life. What a fun and memorable week!
No comments:
Post a Comment