Wednesday, December 3, 2008

2 more weeks of Provo!!

I just sold my contract today and it's sad to say, but I am leaving Provo December 19. I am graduating and plan to move to Arizona where my family is and find a teaching job there. I am sad to leave because all of my friends are up here, but I am sure I will make new friends and have lots of fun adventures with my family. Some of the fun times I have had in Provo include:
- Late night talks with roommates
- Hiking the 'Y' (In daylight and moonlight)
- Practical jokes that involve fish, peanut butter, canned peaches, light bulbs, hiding food in microwave/oven, dishwashing soap in dishwasher, and much more. :)
- Coming up with lame excuses to get out of dates
- Coming up with ways to get a certain boy to date me . . . not successful.
- Late night movies with friends
- Concerts!! (I have been to 6 this year).
- Laughing so hard that I cry. (I wonder if people cry from laughing so hard the tears just start flowing, or if it's because their side hurts so much from stomache compressions.)
- And many, many more Good Times!
Provo Rocks!

2 comments:

Kira said...

You will be missed! But I guess that means I will finally have to go back and visit Mesa & my family there. ;)

DeeAura said...

Oh, Jaimee!!! Congratulations!!! I will miss your smiling happy face. :)