Saturday, September 5, 2009

Remember these . . . ?

This is what happens when you steal my camera . . . I just post the pictures you took of yourselves on my blog (Lyndsie, Kaylee, Landon . . . He's probably the instigator.) Mwwaahahahahaha!! (That's my evil laugh.)






My sisters are so funny. They stole my camera one day and took funny pictures of themselves. I almost died laughing when I saw these. I had forgotten they were on my camera until I downloaded pictures of my Utah trip. They were intermixed with the Utah pictures. Ha ha. The best is that Landon, my 2 year old nephew, is making a similar face as my sisters in one of the pictures. So hilarious. :)

3 comments:

Kaylee Baldwin said...

I know where you sleep...

Jaimee said...

Ha ha.

Lyndsie Lou said...

.....At least I look better than Kaylee does. .. BWAHAHAHA! :)