We were 8 rows from the front on the floor!

We ate at "Which Which?" They serve sandwiches there. I liked it and I would eat there again.

Ha ha. Miranda and Sara closed their eyes for the picture. So cute.
The Performance

These are the Season 5 dancers.

Here are the boys!

This is Brandon. I wanted him to win . . . but he didn't. Oh well.

I wanted a picture by the door that said "Authorized Personnel Only", but right as I got up to the door a worker came out and yelled at me for not being where I was suppose to be. So, I got in trouble! But, after she left I went and got a picture of it anyway.
A video of the last dance!

After the concert we went to Red Robin. . . but they were closed! So, we settled for Chile's and we each ordered our own individual desserts. I ate a whole chocolate cake by myself! Well. . . I guess it was a piece of chocolate cake, but still... Chile's desserts are pretty big.
1 comment:
That picture with the eyes closed is HORRIBLE! Too funny...but horrible! What am I doing?!?!
Post a Comment