Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blackie - My dog for 3 days


Growing up, my family never had pets. (Well, there was one incident with a cat, but we try to forget about that. . . ) Anyway, last week a stray dog showed up at our front door. Of course we shooed it away, but after three days of realizing that the dog was dying and would probably die unless we do something, we decided to feed it. After two days of nursing it back to health, the dog looked so much better.

I came home from work one day to find a little dog house on the side of my parent's home. What a spoiled dog.

After three days of taking care of Blackie, my dad decided that he couldn't handle it anymore and took him to the dog pound. Ya. . . like I've said before... My family isn't exactly dog people. Ha ha. But it was fun to have a dog for a week.

2 comments:

The Cunninghams said...

I miss you.

Kaylee Baldwin said...

What do you mean not talking about Katherine the Cat (called Kat for short)!!! I mean besides the fact that she attacked us, and snuck into the house, and wouldn't go away, and whined every night, and then killed most of her babies, she was a really good cat, I mean Kat.