Thursday, December 19, 2013

Baby Blessing

Addy had her baby blessing in August. It was neat. I love watching Seth be a dad. He said some really special things. He blessed her to be a help to us and those around her. He blessed her to follow the spirit and listen to his promptings. I feel like Addy is going to be a big blessing in our lives.

She looked so pretty in her dress. Everyone commented on how pretty a baby I have. :)

We feel so blessed to have Addy in our lives. We love her so much. I am excited to be her mom and to watch her grow up. I'm excited for her to get bigger and have conversations with her. I'm excited to hold her and snuggle with her while I still can. I want nothing but the best for my Addy girl. I hope she knows that and remembers it always. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Congratulations guys :)