
Tonight was a great night. Me and my roommates were talking about George Bailey when the conversation quickley turned to George Harrison. "Who?", I asked. Camille looked and me and said, "You don't know who George Harrison is? You know . . . George Harrison?" (Blank Stare) "Do you know who he is Jessy?", Camille asks. (Blank Stare) Camille educates us. "George Harrison is one of the Beatles! Do you know any of the Beetles names?" I wasn't expecting a pop-quiz, but thinking quickly on my feet I made up the names Steve, Mike, and Chris. Thinking I was so clever, I was shocked when Camille broke out in a burst of laughter. I was completely wrong.
For those of you who don't know who George Harrison is like me, I have included a picture for your enjoyment. Also, I have included Camille's blog address so you can read her side of the story. :)
http://ms-mclaws.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Jaimee...I'm so disappointed. The Beatles? Really? Just kidding...It was pretty funny reading about the whole thing
Oh, my gosh! Jaimee!!! Hahahhahah!!! Oh, there are tears of joy in my eyes. Mehehhe :) It's okay, though. I know enough about the Beatles to get me by (*ahem* their names, for one thing *ahem*) but my roommates have about a million GIANT pictures of them and know everything about them. EVERYTHING. We even have a picture of John Lennon in front of the statue of liberty giving an appropriate "peace" sign. In our living room. Larger than life. Yeah...that right next to a picture of the temple...*ahem* They're so inappropriate...lol. :)
You should be ashamed, my dear friend.
Post a Comment